Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Walk with Christ


Enjoyed Classic Coffee today. I'm trying cafe mochas everywhere we go. No desserts for me... the drink is sweet enough. I liked the atmosphere, but I would have liked some nice, big comfortable chairs.

It took us awhile to get on track today, but once we finally did, the bible study went well. Since I'm fairly new to studying from the bible, it takes awhile for the readings to "sink in." I also must admit that I'm not real good about reading the bible, devotions, etc., on a daily basis. Quite the opposite of what Paul wrote about in Colossians. I spend way too much time getting sucked into things that are not eternal. Watching too much TV, spending too much time on the internet, buying unnecessary things, wanting to be thin, worrying about things that won't matter a week from now. We live in a society where we are judged by others... What we wear, where we live, what we drive, etc. I'm guilty of the same.

I know I need to change my ways and get back on a Godly path. I love going to CCV and really enjoy the sermons. Sometimes I find myself walking in the darkness. Good to know that He is beside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment