Monday, May 18, 2009

Love My Coffee Gals

As stated before, we didn't meet this last week because all 3 of us had major things going on: Janet had a respiratory infection, Christina was home with Ryder who had a high fever and me, well I was busy passing a kidney stone. I can't believe how much I missed being with my girls. I have come to rely on them so much to encourage me, pray for me and love me regardless of the silly mistakes I make. After a VERY difficult Mother's Day, I was hurting deeply and wanted my girls! I was so sad we had to skip the week, but through the wonderful world of email, Facebook and text messaging, we were all in touch. They spoke scripture to me and encouraged me and reminded me that all our troubles on earth are temporary. God is with us as we walk through this imperfect world until we live with Him and all His glory for eternity. I praise God every single day for Janet and Christina. He has placed them in my life at such a critical point in my journey of life. That is no coincidence, that is God! I love you ladies! Thanks for being the hands and feat of Christ right here on earth. Love to all, Shawna

2 comments:

  1. Love you too!! haha is it thursday yet? ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too, Shawna!! Can't wait until the Gold Rush is over and I feel better!!

    ReplyDelete